Yesterday I had a dental appointment and had my wisdom teeth removed. OUCH! It actually wasn't as bad as what I had feared but is still not something I would want to have done often!!
Yesterday was also the first wrestling meet of the season for Carson. I wasn't planning on going but I just didn't want to miss it. So, pain meds in my pocket, we headed to Worthington to watch the little man wrestle. He did great...weighing in at 52 pounds...he had some tough matches and came out with a 3rd place trophy! I was impressed with how much better he was this year. You can just tell it is starting to click and he is understanding better and better what he needs to do. We took Aidan and Payton with us. Aidan sat on my lap at the mat and even clapped for his big brother. Way too cute!
Today we are in a blizzard warning. You can just hear the wind howling outside so we will be in today. I am supposed to go to a goodie exchange this afternoon. I hope it clears off where I can go. Payton's gymnastics was cancelled this morning so we all got to sleep in. I love days like this!!
Here are some pics from Carson's meet. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment