Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Both Payton and Carson had a great first day of school.  They were pretty worn out when they got home.  It cracks me up a little bit b/c they would play hard all day during summer but put them in a classroom and they get TIRED!

We started the morning by me waking each of the kids up with the video camera.  I have done this since Payton was a baby.  The morning of any special event / holiday, I show up with the video camera and tape the kids getting up and talk to them on video.  We had a quick breakfast, posed for pictures and headed off to drop Aidan at daycare.

Mike and I walked the kids into school and they could have cared less if we were there or not.  They just wanted to run and find their friends!  Oh how times have changed!! 

I picked them up today and they both love their teachers and were full of stories of the day!  I always write down what each kid said was their favorite part of the first day.  Today's results:

Payton: I loved my new teacher
Carson: I loved playing with my old buddies!

Here are some pictures of the big first day!









No comments:

Post a Comment