Sunday, May 16, 2010

May is 1/2 Over



Wow!  It is so hard to believe that May is half over.  Time sure does fly!  We finally got rested up after the big birthday party last weekend. 

Payton's soccer practice got cancelled on Monday night due to rain.  It was a very cold and rainy week and it is nice to look outside and see the sunshine!  The good thing about the rain is that Mike was always home at a decent time!

On Friday a friend Nicole and I went golfing and had a blast.  After golfing her husband Jay and kids came over and hung out with us for the night.  We fixed amazing kabobs on the grill and played cards and even a little band hero.  I am glad I never wanted to be a drummer....  :)

We got up on Saturday morning and had Payton's soccer game at 9:30.  I could tell she wasn't feeling 100%.  She wasn't running very hard and just looked tired.  It didn't help when she took a ball right in the face.  She was a trooper and went back in and finished the game.  I took she and Aidan home and Mike stayed for Carson's game.  Payton had  birthday party for her friend Karlee so we needed to get home.  Jan and Ellie came over and we took the girls to the party and then ate lunch at the Shed.  Yummy food!!

When the party was over, I knew something was going on with Payton.  She just laid around and slept all afternoon.  Mike and Carson headed to Ames so that Mike could pick up the fishing boat he is buying off of Grandpa Rickey.  They stayed all night in Ames and are headed back today.  Payton hasn't gotten off the sofa all morning.  She just sleeps, gets up for a drink and goes back to sleep.  Aidan has even been a pretty sleepy boy!

Mike and I will start golf league this week.  I play on Wednesdays and he plays on Thursdays.  It will be nice to get out again.  I am looking at buying a new set of clubs but the research is exhausting!  I am excited at the aspect of new ones and hopefully they will help my game!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoys next week!!


The boys rockin' it out!




Carson's team






Snack Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment